The Moravian Church

As a mission of the Moravian Brotherhood, the Moravian Church was founded in 1731 under Count Nikolaus Ludwig von Zinzendorf. The mission districts became autonomous church provinces of the unity of the brotherhood. In Switzerland, this mission is supported by the Moravian congregations (or societies) as well as by a wide circle of readers of the daily watchwords and by further friends. Through Mission 21, the Moravian Church is closely connected to Tanzania, Palestine and South Africa.

Contact

Pfarrer Dieter Zellweger
Präsident der Herrnhuter Mission
» E-Mail