Date: Saturday, June 5th 2021, Virtual Room open: From 11 am CEST, Workshops: 2-4 pm CEST, Concert and After-Party: 4.30 pm CEST
Registration: Attendance at the Youth Summit is free.
Please subscribe here: Register now
Place: Online on gather.town, link will follow
Contact and Questions: Team young@mission21, ► E-Mail
How are you? And how am I doing myself? Following the Slogan "Yes, we care!" we address our mental, spiritual, and physical well-being in the midst of the pandemic and beyond. In five different workshops, participants gain insights into different aspects of well-being. For example, the collective Radix invites you to self-care within political activism, the performer and movement artist Jessy Layne Tuddenham explores the relationship between mind and body, and staff from Mission 21 in Cameroon provide insights into their work with young people suffering from war trauma. In addition, the Youth Summit offers an international online meeting place for young people, with many opportunities for exchange and a concluding live concert.
Registration for the workshops will open at the end of May.
- "Move, Play, Dance", by Jessy Layne Tuddenham
- "Work with traumatized youth surviving in a conflict setting", by Lumumba Mukong and Blessing Fomuso
- "Self-care as political practice", by Radix
- "Integral health: A Latin American perspective", by Cristian Castro
- "Isolation and mental well-being: The experiences of refugees in Hong Kong", by Anina Zimmermann
- "Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights and Mental Health", by Jill Anami